Sterling Liquid Oxygen
Oxygen boosts energy, improves performance, enables recovery more quickly after exertion, relieves stress, increases concentration and cognitive function, enables you to feel more relaxed and revitalized, helps in alleviating pain and inflammation, headaches and hangovers, helps with a good night’s sleep, and much more.
All bacterial pathogens, viruses, and parasites are anaerobic and thrive in the absence of oxygen.
In fact, oxygen is poison to them. Even cancer cells perish with abundant oxygen,
“Oxygen is the key to life, health, and longevity.”
- Dramatically boost energy levels
- Help strengthen immune system
- Heighten concentration and alertness
- Exert calming effect on the nervous system
- Help relieve headaches
- Reduce symptoms of hangovers
- Assist liver in cleansing itself of toxins
- Help with inflammatory conditions
- Assist body in removal of cellular debris and free radical toxins
- Improve blood circulation
- Promote faster recovery from injury, stress or strenuous exercise
- Promote weight loss by increasing energy production and fat burning
- Use for skin and acne care – repair damage and improve skin appearance and texture
- Promote healing and provide relief for rashes, bug bites, sunburns and first-degree burns
- Use for dental and oral care – reduce gum disease
- Reduces swelling and bruising
- Relieve sore throats and nasal irritation – use as mouth wash or nasal spray
- Safe for pregnant women, nursing mothers, infants and pets
- Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-viral.
Sterling Liquid Oxygen drops contain only Natural Ingredients: Distilled water, natural sea salt, and bioavaiable oxygen molecules.
Sterling Liquid Oxygen is water-stable but can lose its efficacy under certain conditions.
Organic matter (like food, juice, and milk), as well as some medications and other supplements, contain reactive ingredients that can weaken the oxygen bonds in our liquid oxygen.
Use 30 minutes before or 1 hour after eating or taking anything else.
Do not use any metal containers or utensils (stainless steel spoons, aluminium water bottles) with Sterling Liquid Oxygen, because the oxygen molecules may destabilize when coming in contact with metal.